Fractal Projections:Tetrahedra


Fractal Projections:Tetrahedra by ~hawmkoonstormbringer on deviantART

I was a few weeks ago in Budapest for a conference on artificial life. I went to the Vasarely museum, and I liked a lot his perspective games, e.g. a sphere projected on a plane and cubes projected on the sphere. I thought that you could do this recursively, so you can project tetrahedra on the faces of tetrahedra, and this is the result...

This work is dedicated to the 30th birthday of my hopeful wife Nadya...

Comments

David Sanders said…
Hi Carlos,

I believe that you have reinvented the Apollonian network:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ApollonianNetwork.html

Best wishes,
David.
David Sanders said…
Yours is much more beautiful though! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Past, Present and Future of Cybernetics and Systems Research

flocking memes...

PhD thesis: "final" version online