JJ Merelo got me into this... memetic experiment???
4 jobsI've been enjoying the benefits of the graduate shcolarship since 2001, so these are old...
- Teacher at the Fundación Arturo Rosenblueth (Introduction to Computing)
- Teacher at the Diplomado en Informática Médica in the Facultad de Medicina,
UNAM. (Artificial Intelligence course)
- Development Director of Principia Informatica (coordinating graduate studies in Mexican universities, teaching...)
- Consulting for Tecnología, Medios y Aplicaciones (Tecnomedia) (Worked as
developer for the project Astra of TELMEX)
4 movies I can watch over and over and over
- The Lord of the Rings (all three)
- Peter Greenaway films...
- Woody Allen films...
- Monty Python films...
4 places I've liked(4 is too few, so some of these are a bit random...)
- St. Petersburg, Rossija
- Siena, Italia
- Sydney, Australia
- Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
4 TV shows I like
- Fawlty Towers
- The Simpsons
- Monty Python's Flying Circus
4 places I've vacationedSuppose they should be different from the above...
- Oaxaca, México
- Xalapa, México
- Ixtapa, México
- Cancun, México
4 favourite dishesa tough one... I devour what my wife cooks, what my mother cooks, what my father cooks, what my brother cooks, what my mother-in-law cooks, what my father-in-law cooks, what both my grandmothers cook... and also what I cook... so it will be a bit of a random selection...
- Chiles en nogada (prepared by my father, brother, and I)
- Shashlik (the way my father in law makes it in the forest...)
- Homemade berry jam (made by my wife or mother-in-law... better if you picked the berries...)
- Black forest cake (family recipe)
4 sites I visit dailywell... not daily but frequently... and I suppose that Google doesn't count...
4 poor souls to tag (sorry guys...)These people should also make similar lists of four things, linking to this post...
(and people reading this should visit their great blogs!)
And the winners are...